Tuesday, December 24, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR: Posts Before the New Year

BEFORE YEAR 2014.jpg

Hi guys.

I REALIZE 2014 IS IN LESS THAN A WEEK. I ALSO REALIZE THAT I HAVE A SLEW OF PHOTOS YET TO BE POSTED TAKEN WITHIN THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS. 

This is why I have posted one photo from each "thing" (#ootd, photography post, event, etc.) and have made a list of links below that will lead to a post on my photography blog on tumblr. It'll also be like a checklist for me so I know if I still need to post anything before the new year. It's just much easier to upload photos and it'll all be in one place for you guys to find easily. I'll do this progressively and I'll update on instagram (@tammie900) each time a post is up so make sure to come back to this page and check out the link for these posts! 

one.jpg
two.jpg
three.jpg
four.jpg
five.jpg
six.jpg
seven.jpg
eight.jpg
nine.jpg
ten.jpg
eleven.jpg
twelve.jpg
thirteen.jpg
extras.jpg

I will have all of these posted before the end of the year, I swear to god, or I'll owe all of you more photos and then it will always be a never ending cycle of overdue postsssssss. 

LINKS:
ONE.
TWO.

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: MANAGE TIME BETTER AND STOP BEING LAZY AND DO SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE.

Hope everyone's having a merry christmas and happy new year! See you all on the other side!
Ciao,
Tammie.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your outfits! I'm following you and hope you'll follow me, too. ^^
    Salut, Kera

    http://coquetelegance.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.